Hippodung-Combimulcher by Platz-Max
Let dung become fertilizer again
We believe grazing land to be the most important aspect in healthy horse husbandry.
To sustain the precious pastures and to even enhance their quality we developed the Hippodung-Combimulcher by Platz-Max.
With its unique system of mulching grass and horse dung while simultanouesly sprinkling the mulched material with the Weideaktivator we maintain pastures in a labour-saving, costefficient way, while working sustainably and environmentally-friendly.
Let you and your horses be convinced by the possibilities our new system of pasture maintenance has to offer.
Problems with pastureland
- too small and therefore „overgrazed“ fields
- weed-growth and increase of rank patches
- high effort regarding manpower and machine power for pasture maintenance
- use of expensive artificial fertilizer and pesticides which are critical for the environment; reseeding with often exotic grass
The solution: Hippodung-Combimulcher
- substitutes the removal of horse droppings
- saves time mulching grass and horse dung while simultanouesly sprinkling the mulched material with a natural composting promoter
- promotes the eco-friendly composting of green cuttings and horse droppings to natural fertilizer
- produces a healthy soil biology which results in a resistant and fast-growing turf, replaces weeds and leads to high-quality forage
- no parasites and putrefaction through composting
Comparison of techniques of pasture maintenance
|Harrowing/Mulching||Removal of droppings||Combimulcher|
|Natural fertilization||yes, but with putrefaction||minimal||yes|
|Developing of rank patches||yes||no||no|
|Quality of pasture|
- Mulcher (MU-C 140)
- Standard tank (150 l)
- Fresh water tank
- Tank level indicator
- Row of nozzles
- 3-point mounting device
- Drive shaft
- Piston diaphragm pump