Hippodung-Combimulcher by Platz-Max
Let dung become fertilizer again
We believe grazing land to be the most important aspect in a health horse.
To sustain the precious pastures and to even enhance their quality we developed the Hippodung-Combimulcher by Platz-Max.
With its unique system of mulching grass and horse dung while simultanouesly sprinkling the mulched material with the Weideaktivator we maintain pastures in a labour-saving, costefficient way, while working sustainably and environmentally-friendly.
Let you and your horses be convinced by the possibilities our new system of pasture maintenance has to offer.
Problems with pastureland
- too small and therefore „overgrazed“ fields
- weed-growth and increase of rank patches
- high effort regarding manpower and machine power for pasture maintenance
- use of expensive artificial fertilizer and pesticides which are critical for the environment; reseeding with often exotic grass
The solution: Hippodung-Combimulcher
- substitutes the removal of horse droppings
- saves time mulching grass and horse dung while simultanouesly sprinkling the mulched material with a natural composting promoter
- promotes the eco-friendly composting of green cuttings and horse droppings to natural fertilizer
- produces a healthy soil biology which results in a resistant and fast-growing turf, replaces weeds and leads to high-quality forage
- no parasites and putrefaction through composting
Comparison of techniques of pasture maintenance
|Harrowing/Mulching||Removal of droppings||Combimulcher|
|Natural fertilization||yes, but with putrefaction||minimal||yes|
|Developing of rank patches||yes||no||no|
|Quality of pasture|
- Mulcher (MU-C 140)
- Standard tank (150 l)
- Fresh water tank
- Tank level indicator
- Row of nozzles
- 3-point mounting device
- Drive shaft
- Piston diaphragm pump